logo6

OPTICAL EXPRESS REFER A FRIEND VOUCHERS ON EBAY

• Info

Replied by Info on topic New ebay ads!

Posted 03 Sep 2013 22:39 #1
OE are so short of cash they're not bothering with the expense of vouchers! And they've got LOTS of treatment available!

"Anybody interested in having laser eye surgery done can save £150!
I had the treatment and would recommend it to anyone ;-) Lots available! It's free! just send me a message with your email address and full name and you will get an email from Optical Express ;) simple!
Last Edit:03 Sep 2013 22:51 by Info
Attachments:
  • adversary
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by adversary on topic EBAY ADS!!

Posted 09 Jun 2013 00:14 #2
Ebay have finally seen sense - but it has taken a lot of effort, argument and time from MBE Campaign members to ensure this sales outlet has been blocked for both OE and Optimax vouchers.

Please be vigilant and report new selling practices of this nature when spotted.
Last Edit:09 Jun 2013 12:51 by adversary
  • Poppy
  • Poppy's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by Poppy on topic EBAY ADS!!

Posted 05 May 2013 22:08 #3
Hello Pathetic and welcome. Please please please go ahead and get laser surgery at Optical Express......I'm sure we all wish you a happy experience......and it couldn't happen to a nicer person by the sound of it. I can personally recommend a great Optometrist to assess and recommend you whether you are suitable or not and a great butcher, oops, sorry surgeon to perform the procedure.
by Poppy
  • Visiting

Replied by Visiting on topic EBAY ADS!!

Posted 01 May 2013 22:42 #4

Pathetic wrote: As i considering laser eye surgery i have researched into this alot and am amazed at your site, you have scraped together an extremely small amount of complaints of which i doubt are even true... Reading the forum threads of trying to destroy ebay members feedback i can only assume you are a bunch of pathetic whiners...

Most likely you're an ebay seller profiting from these ads & upset at receiving negative feedback.

I'd prepare for lots more if I were you.

Until Ebay stop turning a blind eye (oops!) to these unscrupulous sellers the only way to highlight the problem is to buy plenty of these vouchers for pennies & leave negative feedback for each purchase.

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=optimax&...express&_sacat=31414

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Vision-Care-/31414/i....rom=R40&_nkw=optimax
Last Edit:01 May 2013 22:48 by Visiting
  • nannypat
  • nannypat's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by nannypat on topic EBAY ADS!!

Posted 01 May 2013 22:31 #5
Reply to PATHETIC

How dare you come on here and insult us!!! You know nothing about the pain and suffering we have had and still have every day of our lives.

I would love to see you on a operating table having a massive injection put straight into your eye to numb it and then an a operation to try to save your sight that a BUTCHER from OPTICAL EXPRESS has ruined!!!!

Go away pathetic we don't want people like you on here!!!!
Last Edit:01 May 2013 22:50 by nannypat
  • Pathetic

Replied by Pathetic on topic EBAY ADS!!

Posted 01 May 2013 20:36 #6
As i considering laser eye surgery i have researched into this alot and am amazed at your site, you have scraped together an extremely small amount of complaints of which i doubt are even true... Reading the forum threads of trying to destroy ebay members feedback i can only assume you are a bunch of pathetic whiners...
by Pathetic
  • Visiting

Replied by Visiting on topic Complain to ebay!!

Posted 28 Apr 2013 22:12 #7
Ebay Policy overview:

Any substance or item that requires a prescription from, or the supervision of, a licensed practitioner (such as a doctor, dentist, optometrist, optician, pharmacist or veterinarian) to dispense isn’t allowed on eBay.

Make sure your listing follows our guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and your buying and selling privileges could be restricted.

sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/medicine-and-healthcare-products-policy

Send email:
customerhelp_uk@ebay.com
Last Edit:28 Apr 2013 22:12 by Visiting
  • Kali

Replied by Kali on topic Stop ebay allowing these listings!!

Posted 28 Apr 2013 17:48 #8
Posted on www.optimaxruinedmylife.com/page8.php?topic=22

Here's one way to stop them!

BID on as many as you can - only 1 or 6 pence - then leave seller negative feedback :)

See how long before sellers complain to ebay & when they contact you point out the listings are breaking their own rules!

Maybe they'll then stop these listings - especially after Sir Bruce Keogh's review of regulation for the Cosmetic industry last week which includes major concerns with the advertising practices!!

www.gov.uk/government/publications/revie...smetic-interventions
by Kali

Replied by on topic Ebay sellers- hajeram139 & staceyjo2011

Posted 13 Apr 2013 14:22 #9
Ebay seller staceyjo2011 sold 14 x £250 vouchers in a month with "Unlimited vouchers available"

Seller hajeram139 has sold nearly 200 vouchers since July 2011!

Ironically these vouchers are likely to make surgery MORE EXPENSIVE for the user as OE offer potentially better deals on their website with 20% to 50%off!

OK maybe for Double Glazing sales, but for a surgical procedure it's UNETHICAL and UNSCRUPULOUS.
Last Edit:13 Apr 2013 14:50 by
  • OE Victim
  • OE Victim's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by OE Victim on topic Ebay breaking their own listing policy!

Posted 13 Apr 2013 13:55 #10
sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/medicine-and-healthcare-products-policy

Policy overview

Any substance or item that requires a prescription from, or the supervision of, a licensed practitioner (such as a doctor, dentist, optometrist, optician, pharmacist or veterinarian) to dispense isn’t allowed on eBay.

Make sure your listing follows our guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and your buying and selling privileges could be restricted.
by OE Victim
Moderators: admin

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount