logo6

ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

• ANON

Replied by ANON on topic Did you know ..

Posted 13 May 2014 12:24 #11
About some of the managers in there at 200 SVS....

www.heraldscotland.com/call-centre-chief...-harassment-1.861029
He's now a manager in 200 SVS. He is a complete pest with the young girls, touchy feely.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15033916
An affiliation with the above here is now in there also.

The place itself is mismanaged.. Any questions on 200 SVS I would be more than happy to answer.
Last Edit:13 May 2014 16:53 by ANON
  • Beeper

Replied by Beeper on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 16 Feb 2014 16:08 #12
I can give you a list of what I expect your talking about but I'm not in a position to give you proof. I really would if I could. I've been here a short time & started to look for new job after a couple of weeks. The staff sit in the back (not being nasty) having a competition when upset customers walk in guessing what the complaint will be!! Dry eye-blurred vision-haloes-can't see?? It happens every day & nobody gives a sh*t!! I'm leaving as soon as I can & tell all my friends not to do this after what Ive seen.
Last Edit:18 Feb 2014 13:12 by Beeper
  • admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 153

Replied by admin on topic URGENT REQUEST

Posted 16 Feb 2014 13:08 #13
Last month I was given details of alleged fraudulent activities which are an open secret amongst many store based staff.

If you think you might know what I am referring to, and are in possession of any facts or documentation supporting these allegations, please contact me asap:
info@opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk

As always, confidentiality guaranteed.

Thank you to those who've already provided information. It's all been useful, as time will soon tell.

Tick tock... :kiss:
Last Edit:17 Feb 2014 08:44 by admin
  • Ex OE

Replied by Ex OE on topic Customer satisfaction

Posted 15 Sep 2013 20:54 #14

Withheld wrote: Customers "should" be asked to complete a customer satisfaction report after each appointment. In my experience 90% of these responses were from employees of OE who couldn't be bothered to ask customers to do so.

I left OE a few months ago & customers NEVER filled in these forms. We were told not to waste time & do them ourselves.
by Ex OE
  • Ex Oe

Replied by Ex Oe on topic Call centre

Posted 07 Sep 2013 12:06 #15
I can't help much in regards to the clinical side of things but I worked for a few months in the contact centre as a 'customer care agent'; never before have I heard such an inappropriate job title - this was sales, cold hard brutal sales. Around 100 agents were under so much pressure to make a target of approximately 300 calls per day.

At the 'induction' we were given a very brief talk about what laser vision correction is, but I still don't know much about it as the emphasis was on selling.

Allison Creaney was the contact centre manager at the time and she believed a good way to motivate staff was to draw '£' signs on the board for every appointment made.

I saw enough to make me certain that I would never let this company near my eyes.
by Ex Oe
  • Anonymous

Replied by Anonymous on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 30 Aug 2013 22:31 #16

Attila the Scot wrote: Junior staff who are worried about keeping their jobs, well if they don't tell the truth they will be tarred with the same brush!

Not just "Junior staff" - ANYONE who's been employed by OE at any time with information that could shut this company down to stop more people being hurt should speak out. I would rather be unemployed than live with my conscience knowing I was part of OE's sick mechanism & profiting from it.
by Anonymous
  • oe

Replied by oe on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 30 Aug 2013 14:29 #17
head office looking here this morning for hrs copying pages
by oe
  • Attila the Scot
  • Attila the Scot's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Attila the Scot on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 30 Aug 2013 09:47 #18
To me this is a massive scandal waiting to be exposed. If OE are falsifying information given by eye patients then it is going to result in criminal action if the managers and senior people know and encourage it. Junior staff who are worried about keeping their jobs, well if they don't tell the truth they will be tarred with the same brush!
by Attila the Scot
  • ex oe

Replied by ex oe on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 29 Aug 2013 22:31 #19
pateints are being signed up for eye opertaions they shouldnt have but I cant give you the proof but hope you get other people who will. lots of people at oe know whats going on but they want to keep there jobs.
Last Edit:29 Aug 2013 22:32 by ex oe
  • Danny
  • Danny's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Danny on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 27 Aug 2013 16:10 #20
I have thought that customer satisfaction reports are not all they appear, I was asked to complete many of these on my after (lack of) care, initially the first one or two were filled in with me being told things were great and my eyes would settle down, once it was pretty clear that my eyes were not going to get better I filled them in truthfully with my own opinions and thoughts of the company and my outcome, in other words not the gleaming satisfaction report they would want. I thought nothing more of them until my legal case progressed...

I asked OE for a copy of my customer satisfaction reports and to my surprise it appears to be doctored!!! Wherever there is a negative reply by myself to a question there is a a direct copy of the same question underneath with a positive answer!! It seriously looks as though someone has doctored the results and forgot to take out the negative comments before printing it all out, oh how my legal team had a good old chuckle.
by Danny
Moderators: admin

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount