logo6

FACEBOOK

• Sasha Rodoy
  • Sasha Rodoy's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Sasha Rodoy on topic Tweedledum aka Stephen Hannan

Posted 25 Aug 2023 12:06 #1
An amuse-bouche to make you smile!

I know that Optical Express et al pay close attention to my work, monitoring everything that I publish, taking screenshots for the files they keep on me...

But what an unexpected surprise and compliment when I noticed that Tweedledum, aka McOptom Stephen Hannan, OE Clinical Services Director, was one of the first people to ‘Like’ my Saturday post on Facebook criticising the government and Rishi Sunak!
www.facebook.com/SashaRodoyMBEF

Has he realised the error of his ways perhaps 🤣
Last Edit:25 Aug 2023 12:07 by Sasha Rodoy
  • RJ

Replied by RJ on topic Exploiting language barrier

Posted 27 May 2016 09:56 #2
Hope it's ok to repost this here?
From www.facebook.com/OERML

I encourage people to follow Facebook as well as this forum because many people comment there who don’t here.
You do not need a Facebook a/c to read posts!
:kiss:
Last Edit:27 May 2016 11:01 by RJ
Attachments:
  • admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 153

Replied by admin on topic Optical Express Facebook page...

Posted 02 Feb 2016 21:58 #3
Comments here that need your reply if you have a Facebook account :kiss:
www.facebook.com/opticalexpress/posts/10...3057918¬if_t=like
Last Edit:02 Feb 2016 21:59 by admin
  • admin

Replied by admin on topic Latest news...

Posted 11 Jun 2015 14:14 #4
I am always multi-tasking, but at the moment I'm juggling more balls than usual with so much going on!

All will be revealed soon, but meanwhile, please do look at Facebook for latest info:
www.facebook.com/OERML

As I regularly explain to people, you do not need a Facebook account to view :kiss:
Last Edit:11 Jun 2015 15:31 by admin
  • admin

Replied by admin on topic Newsflash :)

Posted 04 Jan 2015 09:22 #5
Please see Facebook for latest news and images :kiss:
www.facebook.com/OERML
by admin
  • admin

Replied by admin on topic New OERML Facebook Page :)

Posted 29 Dec 2014 14:56 #6
Last Edit:24 Jun 2017 17:47 by admin
  • admin

Replied by admin on topic 'Sasha Rodoy' Page back!

Posted 17 Dec 2014 15:51 #7
Last Edit:04 Jan 2015 09:19 by admin
  • admin

Replied by admin on topic My Beautiful Eyes

Posted 17 Dec 2014 10:38 #8
Five minutes ago, "Sasha Rodoy" and "My Beautiful Eyes" Facebook pages were removed too!

No explanation from Facebook!

Listen to 'You & Yours" on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow at 12.15pm when I will be talking about this.

Please post details on your Facebook pages and share :kiss:
Last Edit:17 Dec 2014 10:47 by admin
Attachments:
  • admin

Replied by admin on topic Re OERML Facebook page

Posted 12 Dec 2014 16:46 #9
Although hidden from UK viewers since October, OERML Facebook remained visible globally - until I logged in last night and discovered it's not any more!

I have of course asked for the name of the "third party", although I'm sure we can all guess!

As Facebook is based in the US, and Americans are allegedly big on democracy, yet again I have asked for details of their appeal process, which surely must exist?

I'm not stressing about this, or worrying that Optical Express are presumably trying to get 'My Beautiful Eyes' Facebook page down too, in fact I'm smiling!

Most OERML followers will know that when Optical Express try to silence me, their attempts generally backfire spectacularly
Last Edit:12 Dec 2014 16:46 by admin
Attachments:
  • admin

Replied by admin on topic 26 Nov cont'd

Posted 03 Dec 2014 19:00 #10
"In October 2009, the FDA, the National Eye Institute (NEI), and the Department of Defense (DoD) launched the LASIK Quality of Life Collaboration Project (LQOLCP) to help better understand the potential risk of severe problems that can result from LASIK. The project aimed to determine the percent of patients who develop difficulties performing their usual activities following LASIK, and to identify predictors for those patients."

At the emergency meeting in London on 10 November, Steve Schallhorn presented slides from the LQOLCP 'PROWL’ studies, telling surgeons present that 10% of the sampled patients suffered with dry eyes pre LASIK, but only 8% complained of dry eyes post LASIK.

Wow - LASIK cures dry eyes!

But, take a closer look, and it becomes obvious that Dr Schallhorn cherry picked the data he presented, because in fact, according to the PROWL studies:

• Up to 45 percent of participants, who had no visual symptoms before surgery, reported at least one visual symptom at three months after surgery.
• Participants who developed new visual symptoms after surgery, most often developed halos. Up to 35 percent of participants with no halos before LASIK had halos three months following surgery.
• Up to 30 percent of participants with no symptoms of dry eyes before LASIK, reported dry eye symptoms at three months after their surgery. This is consistent with previous studies.

I repeat, it's not just the patients OE are lying to!

The conclusion: "When LQOLP was designed, we intended to conduct a larger study to identify predictors for those patients who develop difficulties performing their usual activities following LASIK. We estimate that such a study would need approximately 2,500 patients."

The project was completed in 2014: www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMe.../LASIK/ucm190291.htm

No matter which country you're in - keep shouting loudly and together we will win!

NB: The UK campaign covers ALL refractive surgery: Lasik, Lasek, PRK, IOL, and increasingly RLE - cataract surgery, immorally sold to ppl with healthy natural lenses for a bigger profit

www.facebook.com/pages/My-Beautiful-Eyes/646365588794480
Last Edit:03 Dec 2014 19:02 by admin
Attachments:
Moderators: admin

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount