logo6

Reply: IMPORTANT NOTICE!

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Attachments

Allowed file extensions : jpg, jpeg, gif, png, Maximum File Size : 1 MB Maximum Image File Size : 1 MB
Add Files...
You can drop files here or use the add files button.

reCaptcha

Topic History of: IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• admin
20 Sep 2017 07:26

Until now - like many of you - I have been unable to access OERML website/Forum since Sunday!

Three very frustrating days :kiss:

The Web host tech team are currently looking into the issue, but until it's fully resolved please note that connection to the site may remain unstable.

In the event that you are unable to access this website and/or Forum - at any time - it would be extremely helpful to hear from you!

Please email details of the error message you see (screenshot if possible) to info@opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk

Meanwhile, you can follow the latest updates and news here... www.facebook.com/OERML

You do not need a Facebook a/c to view the page!

Attachments:

• admin
16 Aug 2014 15:44

You may have seen this message when attempting to access the Forum at various times this week:

Call me paranoid, but as OE managed to hack my computer from January 2012 until late last year - when I gave in and bought a new computer, it's quite a coincidence that this disruption is suddenly occurring so close to the media and press cover of the Which? report!

I have an IT whizz looking into this and will contact the website host on Monday to ask them to investigate.

Should you see the 'Fatal Error' message next time you visit here, please be patient and try again after 10-15 minutes!
Please check Facebook for regular updates :kiss:
www.facebook.com/OpticalExpressRuinedMyLife

Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount