logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/index.php/donate.html

In January 2012 I launched My Beautiful Eyes Campaign, calling for the UK government to regulate the refractive eye surgery industry.
This resulted in a surprisingly high number of people asking for my advice, and so I set up MBE Foundation, a patient advocacy service...
Read More...
Optical Express Ruined My Life - Discuss...

TOPIC: GMC General Medical Council

GMC General Medical Council 15 Dec 2017 08:50 #1

• Gaelle Gonnet
We are still working on this case… some French patient were destroyed just like English patients… lost vision, corneal transplant.
The French medical council is investigating on this case...

GMC General Medical Council 15 Dec 2017 06:13 #2

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
Optical Express really don’t care who they employ to operate on people’s eyes :kiss:

This was never more apparent than when they shockingly allowed Dr Philippe Leynaud to operate on their French patients - after the GMC struck him off the UK medical register in 2013.

Although Optical Express closed the store (luckily for the French people), it’s incredulous that Dr Philippe Leynaud now has his own clinic in Lyon!

I believe that a doctor’s full history should be disclosed to the medical council of any country he or she attempts to work in, and the same restrictions put on their license to practice.

However, if the French medical council is as tolerant as the GMC, with surgeons like David Teenan, Dimitris Kazakos et al allowed to continue operating with ever increasing and numerous legal claims against them, no doubt Dr Leynaud will also continue to damage many more of his patients without hindrance!
Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.