logo6

Reply: Brett Halliday

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Attachments

Allowed file extensions : jpg, jpeg, gif, png, Maximum File Size : 1 MB Maximum Image File Size : 1 MB
Add Files...
You can drop files here or use the add files button.

reCaptcha

Topic History of: Brett Halliday

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Carol
15 Apr 2024 16:18

Can you contact me as I have also recently had a medicolegal report done by BH..thanks [phone number removed]

• NI
24 Aug 2022 17:30

Attachments:

• admin
24 May 2022 23:34

Like all other Panthakey family photos, now deleted from the internet :kiss:

Attachments:

• admin
27 Nov 2018 18:09

I only noticed this bizarre message today, sent to my Facebook messenger last week :kiss:

It is indeed non-medically qualified businessman Daryus Panthakey, and I'm guessing a very recent photo, given his stressed expression and loss of weight.

Entirely understandable with what's going on in The World of Accuvision right now, details to be publicised later in 2019.

This older photo of Daryus Panthakey shows a happier man, excuding confidence, believing that he, and his non-medically qualified team, would continue to profit from their activities without being bothered by silly rules, like needing to be a bona fide GMC registered doctor to perform eye surgery!

A huge thank you to 'Facebook User', and if you have any photos of Johann and Kareena Panthakey (similarly invisible on the world wide web) we'd love to see them!

Attachments:

• Mr Starburst
16 Nov 2018 11:38

No idea why as I’m still waiting for Twitter to tell me!

But I do know who - non medically qualified Accuvision owner Daryus Panthakey who illegally operated on me in 2006!

If you read my last post you’ll see that he threatened to serve me with High Court proceedings in September and when I said go for it he backed off!

But he’s bothered enough to complain to Twitter!

Draw your own conclusions ????

Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount

Â