logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/index.php/donate.html

In January 2012 I launched My Beautiful Eyes Campaign, calling for the UK government to regulate the refractive eye surgery industry.
This resulted in a surprisingly high number of people asking for my advice, and so I set up MBE Foundation, a patient advocacy service...
Read More...
Optical Express Ruined My Life - Discuss...

TOPIC: AccuVision

Brett Halliday 14 Jan 2014 15:35 #11

• Mr Starburst
  • Mr Starburst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 12
Brett Halliday, is quoted as follows:

"The history of eye surgery is littered with operations that have been taken up enthusiastically and then abandoned when the long term results are known."

www.seeing.org/visiontd/articles/laser.html

Brett Halliday - URGENT ! 14 Jan 2014 12:39 #12

• Mr Starburst
  • Mr Starburst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 12
If ophthalmologist Brett Halliday operated on your eyes, whether at Accuvison or via his own Coplow clinic in Coventry, or if he was your Medicolegal expert, please contact me urgently via: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you've had a negative Medico-legal report from the doc I may also be able to give you some valuable information.
Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.