logo6

OPTIMAX | ULTRALASE

• Ahmad

Replied by Ahmad on topic OPTIMAX CRAPPED ON US ALL

Posted 27 Jun 2015 13:09 #151
:( Is it true that Optimax are closing their clinics all over the place which means that as they have cocked up on my laser eye treatment, i dont have a remedy. I am getting fobbed up and being told that I have to go to the NHS? Is this legal? Optimax did my operation and now they are passing me off to the NHS. I cant believe this. I want to know why?????I am in PAIN. I was getting my drops and aftercare free but they decided to stop it because one of the manager told me that Beata McManus and Russell Amrose has advised this. Who are these people? Are they suffering too? They have now threatened to get rid of all their staff and clinics so what happens to us - Optimax patients? The complaints people at Optimax are rubbish. Ihave already contacted Mrs Nahida Khan and a Pushppa Patel but they have done nothing. The Southend staff told me to contact these managers - Beata McManus abnd Russell Amrose immediately and see if they can help as they are mangers and owners. They are hiding but they cant - can anyone help me.
by Ahmad
  • A

Replied by A on topic Optimax Aftercare Complaints

Posted 27 Jun 2015 12:58 #152
I am shocked that Optimax Hull and other clinics are closing. What about my aftercare? I can't travel and have severe dry eye problems and Optimax have totally given me **** service. A friend of mine demanded her deposit back but the Optimax staff told us that it was not possible and we should complain to Russell Ambrose and Beata McManus. I was told to write to the London office and make sure that I get my money back. Please help Sasha. Or should we all start a protest....What the hell do I do my my treatment? Optimax said they won't pay for my drops and staff said that if the clinic closes we are stuffed - write to the Russell Ambrose and Beata McManus.....or can you help Sasha???
by A
  • Ashley Richards
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Ashley Richards on topic Optimax Patients

Posted 22 Jun 2015 10:45 #153
Jane this advert says what we all need to now about this insidious crippling industry DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH THEIR LASERS !
Last Edit:25 Jun 2015 17:15 by Ashley Richards
  • Jane

Replied by Jane on topic Seriously??

Posted 15 Jun 2015 21:57 #154
They must be having a laugh, one would think that my details should not be on their mailing list!

Last Edit:15 Jun 2015 22:02 by Jane
Attachments:
  • Jane

Replied by Jane on topic Damaged by Optimax!

Posted 15 Jun 2015 19:41 #155
Add me to the long list of people damaged by Optimax. I have suffered everyday since Lasik in 2012.
Optimax are an utter disgrace and need to be stopped.
I am very willing to talk to the press about my terrible life changing experience with Optimax!
I too will be attending court to see Sasha take on Russell Ambrose.
Last Edit:15 Jun 2015 19:51 by Jane
  • Ashley Richards

Replied by Ashley Richards on topic Optimax Patients

Posted 14 Jun 2015 22:48 #156
Lost sight again with a bilateral corneal abrasion attack, spent much of my early morning writhing around in pain!
This is seven years and six operations since my surgery at Optimax.
What a cr•p deal we all got... the countdown has begun!
Last Edit:14 Jun 2015 23:11 by Ashley Richards
  • Caro

Replied by Caro on topic Lies on my records

Posted 14 Jun 2015 18:28 #157
When Sasha exposes Russell Ambrose in court it might be just the right time to reveal to the press what Optimax wrote in my records; the press should love it, but I don't think anyone who reads it will ever have their eyes treated by Optimax!!!
Last Edit:14 Jun 2015 22:16 by Caro
  • Amanda
  • Amanda's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Amanda on topic Optimax Patients

Posted 14 Jun 2015 17:04 #158
It's beggars belief that this guy has no sympathy for any of us damaged victims. Like Jan, I’m another who will not be silenced and I will never go away, I will tell everyone about this sick industry. What kind of company sees a person walking around the house blind after another serious corneal abrasion attack, yet makes no contact to try and help in any way? Optimax!

You mean nothing to them, they want your money and it’s tough if you end up damaged. Did I sign up for this life changing experience? No I didn’t.
After I did an interview for the Daily Mail and put up a YouTube video Optimax offered to pay for all the eye drops and medication I’ve needed over the past 8 years IF I gave them the receipts and took down the video!!!
It's OK though Mr Ambrose, you can sit smug for now but just remember I’m a firm believer in what goes around comes around.

I’ll be another one attending court to see Sasha take on Russell Ambrose and I will talk to the press and show them all the photos of my damaged eye.
See you in court!
Last Edit:14 Jun 2015 17:29 by Amanda
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashley Richards
  • Caro

Replied by Caro on topic Russell Ambrose

Posted 13 Jun 2015 11:22 #159
The ruined eyesight and constant pain have not been the only life changers for me, but also the lies that I have had to endure. I stand by Sasha Rodoy, who is strong, clever and kind, and works relentlessly to correct a corrupt and filthy industry.
Russell Ambrose should be ashamed of himself, because he could have worked with Sasha to improve the whole industry instead of fighting against her. I remember when Sasha was representing me in meetings with him she told me he had asked her how he could weed out the patients like me who would complain if they ended up with problems!
Last Edit:14 Jun 2015 17:26 by Caro
  • Ashley Richards

Replied by Ashley Richards on topic Fuchs dystrophy and corneal erosions

Posted 12 Jun 2015 19:57 #160
Hi Amanda, you may be aware I too was crippled by surgery at Optimax and am so angry reading your story.

Briefly, my problem started on the third day after surgery on 8th July 2009 with Dr Imran Khurshed after massive displacement of the flap cut in my eye. This was directly after the contact bandage was removed earlier that day.
I have a problem sometimes find the correct term to describe the erosions because as you know the pain is disabling and like no other you can describe.

I have had up to 50 percent of the eye epithelia fall away, you could actually see it sliding down the surface of the eye like a rug slipping and over lapping.

I've had treatment at Moorfields to help with this and am going back on 14th July for more investigations before the next intervention. This will be the fifth surgery if needed, so far two lots in each eye.

My problems are bilateral. The second part of my cornea problem arose from the laser surgery in that my assessment was so badly done they missed I had a disease called Fuchs dystrophy, a contraindicator for the surgery I had. My cornea was dying and the cell count was reduced but Optimax described it as a ‘thinnish’ cornea to make me a candidate!! They just wanted the money, nothing else counted.

My reason for litigating against Optimax was that they failed me, and others like me, and the only kind word I heard was from the clinic manager who whispered in my ear, "get legal advice!”.

I hope we can speak at some point and I have asked Sasha to give you my contact details.

Ashley
Last Edit:14 Jun 2015 22:19 by Ashley Richards
Moderators: admin

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount