logo6

Reply: Which? Consumer Magazine

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Attachments

Allowed file extensions : jpg, jpeg, gif, png, Maximum File Size : 1 MB Maximum Image File Size : 1 MB
Add Files...
You can drop files here or use the add files button.

reCaptcha

Topic History of: Which? Consumer Magazine

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• admin
18 Aug 2023 06:44

Most comments here were previously included under the Press & Media topic.

However, now disillusioned and disgusted by this publication, debating whether or not to move to Corrupt Review Sites, I decided to give Which? their own topic.

Still editing, so please watch this space :kiss:

• admin
11 Sep 2016 14:37

Presumably OE store staff have been preoccupied chasing fat sales commissions by converting specs buyers to more profitable eye surgery customers, because the September edition of Which? magazine has Optical Express rated as the WORST opticians - even Tesco beat them!!

'Specsavers came near the middle of the table with a customer score of 72%. But Tesco Opticians, Scrivens and Optical Express got our worst customer scores, with the lowest at 59%.'
www.which.co.uk/news/2014/06/which-revea...ek_s4CFcUp0wodhhkPMg

And I predict it can only get worse for OE :kiss:

Attachments:

• admin
17 May 2016 16:55

If you were promised lifetime aftercare @ Optical Express please post here:
conversation.which.co.uk/health/optical-...e-laser-eye-surgery/

If all those people who've contacted me about this issue would take a few minutes to add their comment to the Which? conversation it will encourage press interest...

I can't do it for you :kiss:

Attachments:

• admin
13 May 2016 16:43

It was immensely gratifying when Which? asked me to write a piece for online publication!
conversation.which.co.uk/health/optical-...e-laser-eye-surgery/

Please help keep up the momentum and press interest by adding your comment :kiss:

Attachments:

• Diesel Taylor
26 Feb 2015 11:47

I am embarrassed and annoyed by Which? and its behaviour.

You may find it helpful to know that there are people trying to improve Which? and its governance. I have been a member for 25 years and I am unhappy.

My new forum here
whichwiki.org.uk/forum

Info on the Which? governance and huge salaries
which.wikia.com/wiki/Which_Wiki
consumers.wikia.com/wiki/Consumers_Wiki:kiss :
———————
admin: Diesel’s reference to ‘another organisation’ was My Beautiful Eyes Foundation :kiss:

Attachments:

• admin
31 Aug 2014 22:24

Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount