logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: The cutting of second lasik flaps in eyes.

The cutting of second lasik flaps in eyes. 04 Jun 2013 22:31 #1

• Cat0
Yes, my eyes regressed and then settled so that OE were going to give me LASIK for a second time. Luckily for me, the surgeon wouldn't do it again as my eyes had gone all the way back to my original prescription, in fact, one eye was worse! He told me I had 'overhealed'. Talk about putting the blame on me and not on something they did wrong!

I was told if your second surgery is within a year of your first surgery, they can do it again to 'enhance' or do they mean rectify their mistake......!!!!

I was then offered RLE and I almost signed up to it. That is when I met Sasha at Harley St who was there accompanying someone who had his eyes damaged by OE when he had RLE. He told me not to do it, but look up OERML first. I can't thank that man enough (Sasha wasn't allowed to talk to me). I didn't go ahead. Thank goodness.

The cutting of second lasik flaps in eyes. 03 Apr 2013 09:39 #2

• Mr Starburst
  • Mr Starburst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 12
Has anyone had, or heard of second lasik flaps being cut in corneas that have already had lasik flaps cut into them from previous surgery ? This happened to me, and it didn't fix my vision problems from the first surgery.

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.