logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: MEDICOLEGAL EXPERTS: Discuss

Milind Pande 30 Nov 2015 09:32 #1

• Adam
What a sickening hypocrite this man is. He has no qualms about siding with incompetent surgeons when he too has his snout in the trough.
:sick:

Milind Pande 29 Nov 2015 18:26 #2

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
As a Director of AOOSIS obviously Milind Pande does not consider it a conflict of interests to also offer his services as a medicolegal expert to damaged patients.
aoosis.co.uk
I disagree :kiss:

Attachments:

Milind Pande 28 Nov 2015 13:53 #3

• admin
Hypocrite :kiss:

Attachments:

Milind Pande - AVOID!! 26 Nov 2015 12:47 #4

• admin
This letter from ophthalmologist Milind Pande is shocking and may as well have been written by OE themselves!!

A copy has been sent to other legal firms to warn them not to trust Mr Pande to provide a valid and trustworthy opinion.

Milinde Pande did not meet the patient and his report was based on believing OE's medical records, which, as many people know, are often far from the truth!

I wonder if Mr Milind Pande will be getting a xmas card from OE this year :kiss:

Attachments:

Wanted! 05 Feb 2015 16:17 #5

• admin
With increasing numbers of damaged patients in litigation, reliable medico legal experts are in great demand!

If you are an expert who can be trusted not to sit on the fence, please contact me in confidence.

Similarly, if you are a damaged patient in litigation, and have received an expert report in your favour, please contact me with details.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. :kiss:

Charles Claoué 04 Dec 2014 18:33 #6

• HazelJ
  • Thank you received: 4
Has anyone used Charles Claoué in their case against Optical Express and if so can they give me any feedback.

Thanks B)

Trusted Medicolegal needed 23 Feb 2014 07:40 #7

• Anonymous
Hi all
Has anyone used a medicolegal expert they're happy to recommend? If so. Please can you advise me?

MEDICOLEGAL EXPERT Mark Batterbury 18 Jan 2014 11:28 #8

• Disgusted
I too am unimpressed by Mark Batterbury, and would agree with the guest poster, that he makes too many assumptions he cannot back up with facts.

Avoid MARK BATTERBURY 17 Jan 2014 13:47 #9

• guest poster
I would not recommend Mr Mark Batterbury who works at the Liverpool Royal Hospital, and also has a private practice in Rodney Street Liverpool. He is prone to making too many assumptions, taking as gospel OE's medical notes without knowing the true picture. (eg: what is written in OE's records is not necessarily what actually took place.)

I am also keen to hear which Medicolegal expert does not close ranks with their colleagues, as many of them appear to be either naive, or in the dark as to how Optical Express cowboys conduct business.

(Another victim of OE's botched surgical procedures.)

MEDICOLEGAL EXPERTS: Discuss 17 Jan 2014 13:29 #10

• Secret
Has anyone had a medicolegal expert report they were happy with? If so I would be grateful if you would send your answers to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you.

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.