logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: AccuVision

Accuvision 22 Jun 2018 17:03 #11

• admin
  • Thank you received: 150
This is Greg, and you could be forgiven if you immediately assume that he’s been in a fight :kiss:

In fact, this is a consequence of laser eye surgery that Greg underwent in December 2016!

Not only was he given an entirely unsuitable procedure, which has left Greg with irreparable damage to his eyes, but the photophobia he suffers is so severe that he is unable to bear any light reaching his eyes.

Because of this Greg rarely leaves home, confined to spending the majority of his time in a darkened room.

In attempts to improve his vision Greg has recently been subjected to a number of procedures.

The above photo was taken after two NHS operations last month: to cauterise his lower ducts, and cut the eyelids, which had curled under and were scraping on his cornea due to the pressure of tightly closing his eyes over an extended period of time.

Greg’s laser eye surgery was performed at Accuvision Laser Eye Clinic in London, owned by businessman Daryus Panthakey, who also owns clinics in Solihull and Wetherby.

The name of Greg's surgeon on his Accuvision medical records is Dr Prashant Jindal.

Yet Greg claims that he has never met Dr Prashant Jindal, nor ever spoken with him at any time - not before, during, or after his devastating laser eye surgery at Accuvision in December 2016!

You'll be hearing a lot more from Greg, but in the meantime let me introduce you to Dr Prashant Jindal...

Attachments:

URGENT REQUEST 27 Feb 2014 00:11 #12

• admin
  • Thank you received: 150
Please contact me urgently if you have ever attended a Medicolegal consultation with Brett Halliday at his London consulting room @ 2 Wicklow Street, WC1X 9JL :kiss:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

DARYUS PANTHAKEY aka Darayus Panthakey 24 Feb 2014 12:49 #13

• Mr Starburst
  • Mr Starburst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 12
Attachments:

Brett Halliday & Daryus Panthakey 24 Feb 2014 08:37 #14

• Danny
  • Thank you received: 5
The murky depths of this unregulated industry show we are all just cash cows for butchers who really have no afterthought or care about what the real effects on our eyes are.
There really are very few to trust in this industry who are unbiased with the patients best interests at heart, they all seem interconnected and watch each others backs.
It's sickening.

DARYUS PANTHAKEY aka Darayus Panthakey 23 Feb 2014 23:47 #15

• Mr Starburst
www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=...sted=1#post111668574
admin: 2018 update: The comment posted by 'Bhesh' on skyscrapercity.com has been removed.
Attachments:

Brett Halliday & Accuvision 23 Feb 2014 23:43 #16

• Mr Starburst
Text removed until allegations can be validated
:kiss:

For more details visit: www.facebook.com/pages/Accuvision-Ruined...ife/1545978125626568

Attachments:

Brett Halliday - URGENT ! 15 Feb 2014 18:55 #17

• Bobby2
  • Thank you received: 3
Has anyone ever been referred to Brett Halliday by Optical Express, for a second opinion or treatment of any kind?
Thanks in advance.

Brett Halliday 22 Jan 2014 19:16 #18

• Weasel
Brett Halliday charged more than £3,000 for my medicolegal report. I now have to pay for a new report to be done by another expert.

If you would like details please contact admin who will forward your message to me.

Brett Halliday 14 Jan 2014 15:35 #19

• Mr Starburst
Brett Halliday, is quoted as follows:

"The history of eye surgery is littered with operations that have been taken up enthusiastically and then abandoned when the long term results are known."

www.seeing.org/visiontd/articles/laser.html

Brett Halliday - URGENT ! 14 Jan 2014 12:39 #20

• Mr Starburst
If ophthalmologist Brett Halliday operated on your eyes, whether at Accuvison or via his own Coplow clinic in Coventry, or if he was your Medicolegal expert, please contact me urgently via: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you've had a negative Medico-legal report from the doc I may also be able to give you some valuable information.
Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.