logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops

IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops 27 Jan 2013 13:10 #1

• InthebusinessnotOE
Not ideal to use drops - however with increasing age pupils get smaller anyway.

IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops 23 Jan 2013 23:29 #2

• Anonmouse
Surely pupil restriction can't be a viable long term option, as it would restrict your night / dim light vision. Like Danny's says, seems like a cop out for a botched Laser procedure.

IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops 23 Jan 2013 15:54 #3

• Interested
Bewareof the preservative in them ! !

IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops 22 Jan 2013 18:24 #4

• Danny
I tried these drops after around 5 months and things just were not getting any better, for a short while (30 mins) I thought that it was brilliant, I could see properly at night time, but after this 30 mins I suffered from blistering headaches, it's common with any kind of drops that alter pupil size apparently, I even tried pilacarpine (sp?) drops just over a years ago and these were even worse, they almost blinded me for 2 hours while they started working, it was horrible and left me unable to see anything while they were working.

I would steer clear of drops like these, long term use is not advised and really when you think about it glaucoma meds shouldn't be the answer to botched lasik.

IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops 21 Jan 2013 18:09 #5

• Anonymous
I was advised that I could use it longterm can thiese drops be used longterm for constricting the pupil

IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops 20 Jan 2013 22:07 #6

• InthebusinessnotOE
Alphagan is a glaucoma drop that also partially constricts the pupil Pupil constriction decreases the effect of high order aberrations and can improve vision.

IOL/RLE: Alphagan drops 20 Jan 2013 16:16 #7

• garyhughesnemma
  • garyhughesnemma's Avatar Topic Author
Following lens exchange to both eyes I was given Alphagan drops to use to see if it would help my blurred vision Has anyone else been given alphagan drops and if so what was it for?

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.