logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: LONDON DEMO/PROTEST

LONDON DEMO/PROTEST - 14th August 2014 14 Aug 2014 09:08 #11

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
Oops! Forgot to invite Optical Express to our OERML street party - today @ 22 Harley Street!

We’re here for a while, so please call by if you’re in town :)

Attachments:

DEMO DATES! 22 Jul 2014 09:42 #12

• admin
London demos/protests planned next month in advance of the Which? report scheduled for September.

A chance to meet other victims/campaigners - and to have some fun! Everyone is welcome, no matter where your eyes were damaged. Friends and family too!

These demos DO make a difference, we save others from the same fate by telling our story!

For further information, locations and dates, please contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

NB: OERML T shirts available @ £7.70 incl postage
:kiss:

LONDON DEMO/PROTEST 05/11/2013 05 Nov 2013 12:29 #13

• admin
TODAY @ 22 Harley Street

Optical Express "Complex Cases Management" clinic.

LONDON DEMO/PROTEST 31 Oct 2013 22:04 #14

• admin
If you would like to take part, for further details - including location and date - please contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

NB: This will be filmed as part of a documentary.

Thank you... 04 Sep 2013 03:31 #15

• adversary
It doesn't happen often I'm sure, but on this occasion I'd like to thank David Mungall again for remarking at the OE Harley Street demo that my T shirt conveys a message!!

It does so while I'm shopping in Tesco, while I'm standing outside the supermarket handing out leaflets, in the gym, Next, Debenhams, Boots, etc.., it conveys a message in the high street, on the train; it even conveyed a message on the cross channel ferry!

So I take great solace (writing this having been woken during the night with the excruciating pain of Recurrent Corneal Erosions) that my t-shirt and I together can CONVEY A MESSAGE in more ways than I had envisaged.

Thanks to Mr Mungall we don't have to stand outside an Optical Express Clinic to have an impact!! :evil:

Trouble is my poor old t-shirt is so well worn I'll have to get another for the next event! Small price to pay :lol:

DEMO... 05 Aug 2013 10:24 #16

• admin
For those who couldn't make it, more to come on the Optical Express "20/20 Tour" :kiss:

INSIDE NUMBER 22 04 Aug 2013 09:36 #17

• adversary
If we needed a reminder of OE's lack of care for their patients, on Tuesday in OE's Harley Street waiting room, I met a woman in a very distressed state. She'd had RLE surgery a month earlier and was experiencing extreme discomfort and loss of vision, also unable to work as a result and therefore financially affected.

A few of us had told David Mungall (patient liaison) about the distress this woman was in, crying in the waiting room.

Evidently unconcerned, Optical Express staff gave her eye drops and left her to find her own way home, despite the fact that SHE COULD HARDLY SEE THE STEP outside number 22!

Sasha Rodoy stormed in and DEMANDED that Stephen Hannan ordered a taxi to take the woman home and he obliged.

But WHY did it take this action for OE to act instead of sending her out into the street virtually blind?

BECAUSE - taxis cost money and profit comes before anything.

Westfield Shopping Centre 10 August 04 Aug 2013 08:22 #18

• Nick
  • Thank you received: 0
20/20 Tour LOL

Harley Street 03 Aug 2013 18:11 #19

• adversary
Coming soon to a street (shopping mall) near you!

The OERML Road (Rodoy) Show :evil:

Westfield Shopping Centre 10 August 03 Aug 2013 17:16 #20

• Info
Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.