logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: Optical Express Saved by founder David Mou(l)sdale

Not completed :) 24 Jul 2013 00:23 #21

• Anonymous
www.heraldscotland.com/business/company-...t-completed.21680541

Let's hope RBS & government are listening to MBE campaigners who have made their feelings known wherever possible today :whistle:

David Mou(l)sdale 'playing' RBS & taxpayers 23 Jul 2013 17:33 #22

• Insider
Don't be fooled, Moulsdale was in control all the way through his latest game.

Stephen Hannan also overheard mentioning OE have a flashy brand new Glasgow HQ - what have the RBS got to say about this?

Foul deeds will rise!

Royal Bank of Scotland 22 Jul 2013 09:19 #23

• Mr Starburst
  • Thank you received: 12
If RBS have seen this site I think there's no way they'd want to keep extending finance to OE because 'the writing's on the wall'.

Optical Express Scam 21 Jul 2013 21:45 #24

• InthebusinessnotOE
RBS is owned by the taxpayer - you and I take the loss !!!
RBS should consider in both the taxpayers' and the public's interest and seize control of the company.

Optical Express Saved by founder David Mou(l)sdale 21 Jul 2013 10:54 #25

• OE Victim
  • OE Victim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
"David Mousdale has bought all the debt that the firm owes to the Royal Bank of Scotland and injected more money into the High Street chain.

The bank had refused to lend Optical Express any more money.

The Glasgow-based firm said it was now in a "highly secure position for continued growth".

Optical Express - which has about 93 stores and 54 consultation centres - owed more than £30m to RBS and asked for a further loan in order to pay staff, according to the Sunday Times.

The largely state-owned bank refused and threatened to seize the firm and sell it to recoup its debts

"David has agreed to acquire the entire debt owed to RBS by Optical Express and will inject significant working capital into the group, positioning it in a highly secure position for continued growth," a spokesman for the company said."
www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23395511

Who will fund the RBS loss - the same people who are footing the bill when OEs damaged patients have to seek help from the NHS!!!

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.