logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK 18 Aug 2014 22:38 #21

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
Please see Facebook for updates as I am a little busy right now!
www.facebook.com/OpticalExpressRuinedMyLife :kiss:

Fiona Morton 13 Jul 2014 20:39 #22

• VPO2
It's strange she's still there, given the amount of employees she's sacked for less!!!
Rumour is senior management are more impressed with her 'stripping' skills (allegedly) than her HR skills...;)

FACEBOOK 01 Jul 2014 23:39 #23

• admin
Pls do - simply to satisfy my curiosity
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
:kiss:

FACEBOOK 27 Jun 2014 18:42 #24

• Very pissed off
I can tell you a few reasons ;)

FACEBOOK 30 May 2014 21:55 #25

• anon
Can anyone at Optical Express tell us why Fiona Morton did that and is she still working for them?

Optical Express 'Like' OERML Facebook! 30 May 2014 11:02 #26

• admin
It was a surprise to everyone yesterday when Optical Express HR Advisor Fiona Morton - allegedly 'stripping' with the Wee Shugster in Japan, 'Liked' the post mentioning this on OERML Facebook: www.facebook.com/OpticalExpressRuinedMyLife

After embarrassing Optical Express the 'Like' was removed earlier today, presumably by a red faced Fiona herself.
Attachments:

FACEBOOK Updates! 25 May 2014 00:53 #27

• admin
www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stori...-for-dinner-1-673730

In 2012 Optical Express appointed Lord Jack McConnell as a non-executive director. An insider told me this was because David Moulsdale knew I would eventually succeed in getting My Beautiful Eyes Campaign to parliament, which I did on 20 November 2013 thanks to John McDonnell MP.

I'm told that Jack haunts the Westminster corridors attempting to lobby on behalf of Moulsdale.

For more than two years I have fought for press cover in the UK, during which time three major Scottish publications interviewed damaged Optical Express patients for stories which never materialised. The journalists who wrote them were never told why not.

Perhaps the McConnells' recently published dinner list can shed light on this, as Ministers, newspaper editors and other influential people break bread with David Moulsdale.
www.facebook.com/OpticalExpressRuinedMyLife
Attachments:

FACEBOOK 06 Apr 2014 08:13 #28

• admin
For news updates and gossip check out Facebook:

You don't need a Facebook account to read posts!

Attachments:

Post from Facebook 15 Mar 2014 16:48 #29

• Nick
  • Thank you received: 0

admin wrote: www.facebook.com/OpticalExpressRuinedMyLife

There's never been any reported cases of anything going wrong[/b][/i]".

With laser or with lens replacement, I asked?

She replied: "...never had any reported cases of it going wrong".

I asked: "Never?":

Just heard this, so so funny, Loved the way Sasha ended the call. Brilliant stuff.

Post from Facebook 15 March '14 27 Feb 2014 20:10 #30

• admin

This is a classic - an absolute gem!

Following my reply to Optical Express' text inviting me to enter their competition for free surgery, I received a number of calls from their Glasgow call centre. Finally I found time this afternoon to speak with Stacey - who is probably now unemployed!

After querying the price and a few other things, all of which she fudged, I then told Stacey that I had dry eyes and was it OK to have surgery.

She said: "Yes"

I then lied and told her I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, to which she replied: "That doesn't affect you at all".

She qualified that by saying RA only affects the bones, and she knows all about it because: "...my mum's got RA."

Really? And all this time I expect her mum thought she had OSTEOarthritis!

Desperately trying not to burst out laughing by this time, I said I had a bit of a lazy eye. Straight back at me, Stacey said: "Laser will correct your vision".

I asked if it would correct my lazy eye and she said: "No, but it'll correct your vision".

Stacey also told me that her uncle had surgery at OE sixteen years ago and he's never needed to wear glasses since.

Then...

I told Stacey that whilst we were talking I'd googled Optical Express and found OERML, and were the stories I'd read true or nonsense. She hesitated - which for a few heartbeats made me think she had a conscience.

Then she blew it with this outrageous lie: "There's never been any reported cases of anything going wrong".

With laser or with lens replacement, I asked?

She replied: "...never had any reported cases of it going wrong".

I asked: "Never?"

Sadly for Stacey - and OE, she kept digging that hole deeper by replying: "Never!"

OE's training manager Richard Dickens and trainer Rhi Boxall should be proud of their protegée!

I hope to have a surprise for you in a few weeks time, and, if Stacey's voice can be enhanced, this recording may be included. If not I'll be posting it here and on FacebookL, but one way or another I promise you'll get to hear it soon!

Damn it! I forgot to ask Stacey if I'd won :kiss:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.