logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK 18 Nov 2013 11:59 #31

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
Please visit OERML Facebook for regular updates:
www.facebook.com/OpticalExpressRuinedMyLife

You don't need a Facebook account to view!
:kiss:
Attachments:

Dr Hilary Jones 23 Sep 2013 20:34 #32

• anon
Dr Hilary Jones did have surgery from Dan Reinstein. Deal was that Jones lets Reinstein use his name for advertising.
Sad that a doctor would stoop so low but of course Dr Jones prefers his life as a media whore to that of a poor GP.
I look forward to the day one of these freebies goes wrong - could they sue if they didn't pay?!
www.londonvisionclinic.com/2011/03/dr-hi...aser-blended-vision/

Dr Hilary Jones 21 Sep 2013 23:08 #33

• DESPISE this industry
Presumably got his "laser blended vision" free of charge from media junkie Dan Reinstein who gives free surgery to media personalities like Philip Schofield for priceless advertising!

"Adjustment"?! WTF?! Does he really think that after your eyes have been f**ed up by laser surgery all it takes is a little "adjustment'?!

"Glaucoma"! Is he aware that Optimax UK was responsible for CAUSING glaucoma in a number of their patients a few years ago?!

And who are the "WE" he keeps mentioning - I wasn't aware Hilary Jones is an ophthalmologist!?

Thank goodness this man is not my GP!

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01h36z1

Francesca Marchetti 19 Sep 2013 21:39 #34

• Anonymous
Says a lot about why this butchery continues when Francesca Marchetti the Chair of National Eye Health Week promotes laser eye surgery even though she seems to know little about the problems

FACEBOOK 19 Sep 2013 10:57 #35

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
Please visit OERML Facebook for regular updates:

You don't need a Facebook account to view!
:kiss:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.