Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dr Malcolm Samuel 30 Jul 2014 21:23 #161

• Candid camera

Curious wrote: Just wondering if Malcolm Samuels always takes off his glasses when being photographed?

Nope ;)
Attachments:

Optimax Patients 30 Jul 2014 20:40 #162

• Curious
Just wondering if Malcolm Samuels always takes off his glasses when being photographed? Oh by the way, he also teaches health ethics. LOL!

The blind lead the blind… 30 Jul 2014 15:02 #163

• Mr Abs
Page 35 in the Patient Information booklet given to me in 2011.

The Royal College have confirmed Dr Malcolm Samuel is still an examiner - after damaging so many people’s eyes.

Worrying :(
Attachments:

The Telegraph 2003 29 Jul 2014 14:21 #164

• Mr Abs
This was what Optimax admitted in 2003!

"Optimax, which advertises surgery at £695 per eye, expects patients to pay an extra £95 for re-treatment if the first operation fails. Its spokesman said that its re-treatment rate was between seven and eight per cent."
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429116/...e-surgery-risks.html

They didn't tell me anything about the retreatment rate in 2011 and it must be ten times worse now :(

Dr Malcolm Samuel 25 Jul 2014 18:57 #165

• Mr Abs
With a number of damaged patients he can add to his CV - including Sarah Knapp (& Mark X, paid off by Russell Ambrose after the negligent surgeon programmed the Nidek Laser machine with the wrong setting) - Malcolm Samuel is laughably a member of the RCoO’s Ethics Committee!
Questions need to be asked of the Royal College :(

www.optimax.co.uk/media/848793/Dr_Samuel_Web_Profile_0414.pdf
Attachments:

Sarah's Story 20 Jul 2014 15:33 #166

• Mr Abs
Sarah Knapp describes her personal nightmare after Lasik Wavefront eye surgery at Optimax!

Sasha suing Russell!!! 10 Jul 2014 12:49 #167

• Mr Abs
When Harry met Sally.....

It's official!
Because of the BBC Radio 5 Live Investigates broadcast in March, Russell Ambrose threatened Sasha Rodoy with a high court injunction. More legal wrangling followed (I was included in some of this).

Russell is about to be hoisted by his own petard - Sasha told his solicitor yesterday that she won’t allow Russell to bully her anymore and is issuing court proceedings today!!! I don’t think the public or press will be allowed in the court but I’ll be outside wearing my Optimax Ruined My Life T shirt with flyers & balloons. Sasha will probably still be gagged, but I’m not and will be telling all I know to the press!

I’ll let you know nearer the time when Sasha has her court date as I’m guessing there’ll be quite a few people who’ll want to join me ;)

NEW! Optimax Reviews website! 06 Jul 2014 19:16 #168

• Mr Abs
Optimax Reviews site now LIVE - Ultralase patients welcome too!
www.optimaxreviews.co.uk

The only genuine review site where negative reviews will NOT be deleted :P
Attachments:

John McDonnell MP interviews Sasha Rodoy HAYES FM 01 Jul 2014 06:50 #169

• Mr Abs
30 June @ 11.00am: John McDonnell MP interviewed Sasha Rodoy (My Beautiful Eyes Campaigner) for Hayes FM Radio.

Optimax Laser Eye Surgery 27 Jun 2014 18:26 #170

• Mr Abs
I have finally had surgery to reconstruct my ankle which was badly damaged in August 2013 after a serious fall due to loss of depth perception.

Not only did I have to wait nearly a year for surgery but my ankle has been virtually reconstructed with metal and wires and ligaments stuck back together. I am unable to work for 3 months and for the next two years I face physio and other hospital appointments which will further affect my life.

My work has also been adversely affected as my medical records dictate my future in my current employment.

All a result of negligent Laser Eye Surgery at Optimax.