logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: URGENT: The Guardian needs to hear from you!

The Guardian doesn't want to hear negatives! 14 Oct 2013 13:38 #1

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
"On 20 November John McDonnell MP will present a 10 Minute Rule Bill in Parliament, calling for regulation of the Refractive Eye Surgery industry due to the 10,000s damaged by lasik, lasek, RLE etc...

My Beautiful Eyes free advisory service helps increasing numbers on a daily basis who've suffered adverse life changing problems following eye surgery at high street clinics: unsuitable patients passed for surgery, poor pre & post op care, surgeons operating a conveyor belt system, 'Sales Counsellors' working on target based salary and/or commissions, etc...

If you're considering laser eye surgery PLEASE do your research and look at the very real risks and debilitating downsides!

The horror stories you will find are true!
"

Just one of the comments deleted by The Guardian today - why?!
:kiss:

URGENT: The Guardian needs to hear from you! 12 Oct 2013 12:04 #2

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
Let's see if The Guardian will print some truths!

www.theguardian.com/money/blog/2013/oct/...ve-laser-eye-surgery
Every week a Guardian Money reader submits a question, and it's up to you to help him or her out – a selection of the best answers will appear in next Saturday's paper.

This week's question:
I'm short sighted, really fed up with wearing contact lenses, and am thinking of having my eyes lasered. I've seen various prices quoted – from £1,200-£2,000. How much should I be paying and, more importantly, will it work? Anyone who's done it got any tips. Is it going to hurt?"

Reply here: www.theguardian.com/money/blog/2013/oct/...ry#start-of-comments
:kiss:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.