logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: ULTRALASE IN ADMINISTRATION!!

ULTRALASE IN ADMINISTRATION!! 01 Nov 2013 13:28 #1

• Caro
Ultralase patients seeking aftercare from Optimax should see their GP to ensure aftercare from the NHS if they need it, but do also go to your Optimax clinic checkups so they cannot claim later that your problems are due to non-attendance.

The aftercare I got from Optimax was, in my opinion, shocking and they kept ignoring my concerns that things were very wrong with my eyes. I was lied to, and my surgeon only bothered to see me on my 3rd post op checkup. Oh, and my eyes are trashed.

ULTRALASE IN ADMINISTRATION!! 31 Oct 2013 21:44 #2

• What now!!
I called Ultralase today and was told by the woman who didn't sound very happy that I should go to my nearest Optimax clinic. She added - if there was one near me! I didn't like to ask her what if there isn't as I presumed she'd just lost her job!

ULTRALASE IN ADMINISTRATION!! 31 Oct 2013 18:43 #3

• CM
I received a phone call from the main bookings line today they told me that as from today the St Albans Ultralase office was going into administration and that I would no longer be able to go there for my eye checks,I will now have to go to Finchley Road.
I asked why and was told that the most of the Ultralase offices were closing and that it was a decision of the owner.

ULTRALASE IN ADMINISTRATION!! 31 Oct 2013 18:34 #4

• Mr Abs
  • Mr Abs's Avatar Topic Author
Looks like Russell Ambrose is following hot on the heels of rival David Moulsdale with all but two of the remaining fourteen Ultralase branches put into administration yesterday.

The two remaining are Cardiff and Harley Street.

I'm sure Moulsdale will be able to give Russell tips on how to write off owed Inland Revenue taxes as well as telling him how to lose some of those damaged patients suing him

Yesterday's closures make this a joke:
5 December 2012: "Optimax rescue guarantees Ultralase's future"
www.thebusinessdesk.com/yorkshire/news/4...news_section=253059#

Let's hope he will keep his promise made back then: "I will ensure everyone is looked after in the future. "
www.optimax.co.uk/inside_optimax/ultralasestatement.aspx

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.