logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: CORRUPT REVIEW SITES

OERML Trustpilot 15 Nov 2016 14:12 #1

• admin
  • Thank you received: 150
It seems that Optical Express are now sending their ‘satisfied’ customers to post on OERML Trustpilot review page!

Earlier this year I signed up OERML with Trustpilot simply to prove a point, and also to get a better understanding of how they allow biased and untrue reviews while deleting negative and honest ones.
uk.trustpilot.com/review/opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk

Llewelyn1 was kind enough to give OERML a 5 star review this morning - but I didn’t invite him to post, and he’s not a verified reviewer because he has not used OERML services, nor did Trustpilot ask me to verify him!

Marketing info I received from Trustpilot included details about how they can repetitively bombard your customers with emails to post a review - these can be sent hourly until the customer gives in!

And, as Optical Express pay to use Trustpilot's automated invitation system, I find it hard to believe that Llewelyn1 mistakenly posted on OERML.

His post won’t be up for long however, as I have done what OE frequently do when they receive a seriously negative post - claim they have no record of the person (true in this instance)!

I'd love to speak to Llewelyn1 as he says that OE gave him back his eyesite [sic], so he was presumably blind…

OE are missing out on a serious advertising opportunity here - they perform miracles too!

Meanwhile, if you’d like to post a review on OERML Trustpilot page, please do :kiss:

And, if you're unhappy with the results of your treatment at Optical Express, Trustpilot claim they've changed things - so try posting a negative review and see (i) if it stays and (ii) how many positive reviews quickly follow to bury it!

Because this doesn't support Trustpilot's claim :kiss:

uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.opticalexpress.co.uk
Attachments:

Seriously?! 05 Jun 2016 12:10 #2

• admin
Is this woman an OE employee or simply deranged :kiss:

As for it now being 'a frightening experience driving in the dark' - I think it could potentially be a far more frightening experience for pedestrians and other drivers!

Attachments:

Can someone explain 28 May 2016 20:58 #3

• Maria
I may be a bit slow when stats are concerned - after all I only got a B in my maths A level, but I'm puzzled by Trustpilot feedback scores.

How can 100% x 5 star posts = 9.1
if
78.1% = 9.0

From my calculation100% = 10 (logical assumption)

Therefore 78.1% = 7.8 not 9.0

And 100% = 10 not 9.1

Or am I confused again, after all I tend to get confused a lot - like with the lifetime aftercare promise, eye tests for life, eye plugs etc...

Attachments:

Brother Walfrid aka OE 11 Mar 2016 19:25 #4

• admin
It seems I'm not the only person who works late, as this highly amusing and entertaining Trustpilot review was obviously posted by Optical Express!

uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.opticalexpresschangedmylife.co.uk

If 'Brotherwal Frid' saw ‘Sara Rodney’ (spot the deliberate spelling mistake!) videos about Optimax (posted by other people) then he can’t have missed the OE videos!

However, I can't think of anyone still with OE smart enough to have written this, so I wonder if Brotherwald Frid may not be a Scotsman at all, but in fact OE's previous 'troubleshooter', who took on many different alter egos in days gone by, incl 'Anon' and 'RWI': www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...ick-james-green.html

I doubt that anyone left with problems is invited to leave a 'Verified' review. Proving why Trustpilot reviews should not be trusted!

I got it btw - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Walfrid - 5 stars for humour boys :kiss:

Let's see some more 5 star reviews up for OERML people!
Attachments:

OERML on Trustpilot! 10 Mar 2016 20:46 #5

• admin
If you can't beat them, join them :kiss:

Please leave a review, and remember you’re reviewing OERML not OE, so please leave 5 stars!

Of course, if you leave a negative review and I didn't send you a direct invitation to post then you're not 'Verified' and I can claim that I don’t know who you are and Trustpilot will remove your post...

That’s the way to play this game and how Optical Express keep a 9.1 average!

OE will now be aware that OERML has joined Trustpilot so it’ll be interesting to see how long before they find an excuse for Trustpilot to remove it tomorrow!

Meanwhile, please get posting, because I want to see 5 stars on my very own Trustpilot review page before they do!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimmy B

Another OE scam! 10 Mar 2016 11:09 #6

• admin
It gets worse :kiss:

uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.opticalexpresschangedmylife.co.uk

It’s not the name of a company so why is it listed on Trustpilot as if it were?

Please take advantage of this scam and post your review describing how OE changed your life. Keep it factual and see how long it stays up!

Meanwhile I will contact Trustpilot to ask if I can similarly advertise OERML - if not, why not?
Attachments:

Dimitri Kazakos is honest! 09 Mar 2016 21:47 #7

• admin
This screenshot from Trustpilot of course refers to Dimitri Kazakos aka Dimitris Kazakos (both spellings to make sure Google searches pick it up)

"Honest"? "Refundable consultation" - tell that to the people here!
www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...-deposit-refund.html

Meanwhile, Trustpilot 'definitely' did not call me to discuss further (see 4 March), they wrote to me instead - and no mention of my phone call!

And if you believe this garbage then I'll invite you to tea with the fairies who live in the tree at the bottom of my garden - trust me!

I am trying to get press interest on this so PLEASE help me!

If you've had a bad experience at OE, post your review here uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.opticalexpress.co.uk

Then immediately take a screenshot - or use your phone if you don't know how, because it's likely to be removed quite quickly.

If it's removed please email me with details: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. :kiss:
Attachments:

Trustpilot are totally corrupt! 07 Mar 2016 00:17 #8

• admin
In desperate response to my focus on Trustpilot's fake reviews over the last few days, OE have today lost the plot with a mass onslaught of engineered reviews - don't they know it's Sunday?

Also check out the cosmetic surgery reviews! Where are the serious negative stories, publicised in every newspaper and TV channel - but not on Trustpilot!

I am going after Trustpilot for their fraudulent reviews, starting with the ASA tomorrow.

PLEASE PLEASE help me :kiss:

Leave your true review, and take a screenshot! If you don't know how then use your phone - because it won't be there for long!

David Teenan on Trustpilot! 06 Mar 2016 19:40 #9

• admin
Lol - now we're really in fantasy land :kiss:

Because, had this man genuinely researched the internet for months, he would - at some point - have found OERML!

And surely there's enough here about David Teenan to warn anyone off risking their eyes to him?!
Attachments:

Re 3 March post... 06 Mar 2016 12:26 #10

• admin

admin wrote: As I write this Tony Crane left the last review for OE:

Let’s see how long before a positive one appears, possibly not until the morning when everyone’s back in the office!

As predicted, a flurry of positive reviews the next day!

Lesley Todd's review especially amuses me - how could a lay person possibly recognise equipment as being "state of the art" and "second to none"?

Purleese OE, this is stretching the boundaries of probability a wee bit too far!

And as for poor trusting Coleen, just like thousands of others (me included), she may sadly discover that she'll be left to live with her dry eyes, a very common (but underplayed) side effect of laser eye surgery!

And now they're just taking the p•ss :kiss:

Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.