logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: BBC News & Press

BBC London News: 14 August 2014 19 Aug 2014 23:58 #121

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150

:kiss:

BBC London News - TONIGHT! 19 Aug 2014 16:53 #122

• admin
BBC London News tonight @ 6.30pm - WATCH IT!

For those out of the region and unable to get it on iPlayer, fear not, it'll be available online later this evening
The following user(s) said Thank You: HazelJ

Daily Mail corrupt! 18 Aug 2014 10:23 #123

• admin
Re Which? report as covered by Mail Online:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727404...g-risks-surgery.html

This morning I've received messages from a significant number of people who say they've left comments under the feature but the Mail are not publishing them!

I tried myself, and sure enough - my low key comment was not published!

This is blatant bias, so I called the Mail Online office. I spoke with Lucy Kearney and asked her for an explanation of their actions.

She said that if I put my complaint in writing they would look at it!!!!

I bit my tongue and told her I am far too busy to waste my time writing to the Mail and suggested she simply look at the OERML Facebook page for details!

Meanwhile, Mail Online are allowing countless positive posts which are so obviously written by Optical Express!

BBC Radio 4: 'You & Yours' 12-1pm 17 Aug 2014 23:55 #124

• admin
Press release re laser eye surgery report in September Which? magazine!
Publication date 21 August :kiss:

Attachments:

URGENT! Re WHICH? magazine! 16 Aug 2014 22:11 #125

• admin
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign up for a free month's trial of Which? magazine.

No, I'm not on commission, but I do have very good reasons for asking you to do this - and if you don't want to subscribe after the free trial you can cancel without any problem.

I have seen the Which? report - under strict embargo, so prohibited from referring to its content until this is lifted. The embargo applies to press and media too.

Which? is a subscription publication covered by copyright, therefore, even when the embargo is lifted, although free to discuss its content, I cannot republish the actual report.

I often take risks, but being sued by Which? is not one I'm prepared to take!

Subscribe today and you will be in time to get the September copy and read the laser eye surgery report in full!

As a subscriber you will also be entitled to comment on articles.

PLEASE do it!

www.which.co.uk/signup?source_code=911CU...aAmMACFTMftAod0RoAnw

Which? report 2009 13 Aug 2014 13:44 #126

• admin
Attachments:

URGENT - RE WHICH? 13 Aug 2014 07:47 #127

• admin
URGENT!

In the May and June editions of Which? magazine subscribers were invited to send their experiences of laser eye surgery to Joanna Pearl.

Now I am inviting EVERYONE reading this to email your experience to me immediately and I will forward to Joanna Pearl for her urgent attention.

PLEASE PLEASE do so as soon as you read this message! There is very little time left as they are going to print this week, and you must all have your say regardless of whether a Which? subscriber or not!

It doesn't need to be to detailed: simply say when and where you had your surgery, the problems you've suffered and what the surgeon/clinic has done about it. If you were pressured to buy please mention that - and anything else you consider relevant.

I cannot stress how important it is that you do this - please don't leave it to others. Every single voice counts to make enough noise so that we're heard!

Subject: FAO Which?
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Which? expose´ 07 Jul 2014 12:34 #128

• admin
When I first met with MP John McDonnell nearly three years ago, he advised me to contact Which? magazine as they had published a feature about laser eye surgery in 2009: www.which.co.uk/documents/pdf/laser-eye-surgery-195167.pdf

Not being one to give up easily, I bombarded Which? with phone calls and emails until they finally told me in 2013 that they planned to look at the industry again.

With so much else to deal with I had almost forgotten about it, so was ecstatic when Joanna Pearl (Which? Principal Health Researcher) contacted me earlier this year asking for my help with a planned feature on the industry.

For various reasons details were not advertised on OERML/FB, although a few of my clients did submit their own stories.

Earlier this morning Joanna called me to confirm that a 3 to 4 page feature is now scheduled for the September edition of Which?

Which? is a highly influential organisation and I believe the published results of their investigations will open the floodgates for the press and media
Attachments:

91.8 Hayes FM Radio Interview 02 Jul 2014 11:33 #129

• admin
30 June 2014: Interview with John McDonnell MP

Daily Star: Sunday 6 April 2014 07 Apr 2014 07:28 #130

• admin
Attachments:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.