Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Optical express ace clinic glasgow 08 Jan 2013 22:02 #561

• John
I have recently come across this forum and I am disgusted at the way in which Optical Express have ruined so many people's lives through laser eye surgery. It beggars belief that they are getting away with this. I myself do not have the greatest eyesight but after reading these forums, I would never dream of having any type of surgery and would also never recommend Optical Express to anyone considering eye surgery as I have heard far too many horror stories. I totally sympathise with all you folk experiencing the adverse effects of surgery. Eyes are very precious and certainly not something to be messed around with.

SHAME ON YOU OPTICAL EXPRESS!!

I would advise anyone whose lives have been ruined by Optical Express to seek legal advice and sue this company.

I would like to commend Sasha for all her efforts in publishing this site, not dependent on advertising revenue for it's upkeep, so that people can speak honestly without censorship.

Crackdown needed on the refractive industry. 07 Jan 2013 13:19 #562

• Mr Starburst
  • Thank you received: 12
The government announced last week that the cosmetic surgery industry is going to be subjected to strict controls and regulation. Free consultations are to be banned, cooloing off periods enforced, and unqualified salespeople not allowed to "hard sell" treatments.
The laser/refractive eye surgery industry must be subjected to the same strict controls as a matter of urgency, and it is a scandal of epic proportions that it has been allowed to operate with no proper regulation whatsoever.
The government are aware of the scale of the problem, and many more people will have their most precious sense ruined by an industry which is driven by the ruthless pursuit of business profit regardless of the suffering it inflicts until action is taken.

OPTICAL EXPRESS STATISTICS : Read the small print! 06 Jan 2013 11:27 #563

• Anony-Mouse
All too often these companies twist the truth to lure consumers into their trap... Surely the government should & could do more to prevent this across the board???

OE are just one of many corporates exploiting slack marketing regulations.

General Chat 04 Jan 2013 14:10 #564

• 's Avatar Topic Author
Very nice looking new site, lets get the truth behind this miserable company out there so people can see the big picture before being butchered by these cowboys like myself and countless others have.