logo6

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I truly hate to beg, but to continue offering a free service, I need your money!
Please contribute here www.opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk/ind...kunena/recent#donate
Read More...

TOPIC: Ross Hall consultants

Ross Hall consultants 17 Mar 2013 18:50 #1

• Nick
If your consultation is being paid for by your 'laser eye' provider, it can hardly be considered as 'independent'.

Ross Hall consultants 14 Mar 2013 10:29 #2

• Mr Starburst
  • Thank you received: 12
izzy.7 I am horrified and angry at what this industry has done to your most precious sense. Far too many peoples eyes and lives have been ruined for this scandal (which is of epic proportions) to not be dealt with very soon. Judgement day is approaching fast for these grubby sight ruining businesses.

Ross Hall consultants 13 Mar 2013 21:14 #3

• izzy.7
  • izzy.7's Avatar Topic Author
just read some of your stories Be careful as Ross Hall consultants work for Optical Express in Edinburgh clinics at weekends and in Silverburn Clinic. If David Mungall recommended you go to Ross Hall it is because he contacts the surgeons there to get them to say what he wants. If you need some one you can trust go to Professor Daya Center for sight in London. I had to have a corneal transplant after OE left me blind I am also in the process of a court case. Keep up the fight we need to shut them down for good

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount:
© 2018 Optical Express Ruined My Life. We guarantee your anonymity unless you state otherwise. Please read our Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions of use of our website for full details.