Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Optical Express Ruined My Life - Discuss...

TOPIC: OPTIMAX LASER EYE SURGERY - Russell Keith Ambrose

Optimax Laser Eye Ruined My Life: Mr Abs Part 1 12 Apr 2014 18:47 #191

• Mr Abs
These are some of the videos Optimax owner Russell Ambrose keeps having removed from YouTube!
As fast as he gets them down I can get them up again ;)

Mr Abs Part 1

Mr Abs Part 2

Optimax BLINDED Myra Pridham!

Russian Boats 11 Apr 2014 12:37 #192

• Mr Abs
Since yesterday, Optimax has had several of my videos removed from YouTube.

I do not have a gagging order and I have a right to talk about my story.

The truth will NOT BE HIDDEN!

www.facebook.com/pages/Optimax-Ruined-My-Life/295634560585119

Russian Boats 09 Apr 2014 16:57 #193

I have only recently found this website after reading the Sunday Daily Star on 5th April 2014 (only bought because the Sunday Mirror was sold out)

I had major problems after LASEK treatment in 2003 at Optimax Manchester. One of the surprises I discovered then was about people (guinea pigs) being treated for free on boats off the Russian coastline.

An article I read claimed that the reason the treatment was done offshore was so that the company doing the treatment couldn't be sued.

So it was known in the very early stages that there could be problems with this surgery.

Optimax owner - Russell Keith Ambrose 09 Apr 2014 01:02 #194

• Mr Abs
Please see here for more information:

News Updates
www.optimaxruinedmylife.com/page26.php

Optimax owner - Russell Keith Ambrose 03 Apr 2014 22:58 #195

• Psycho Killer
A psychopath has no empathy or regard for the feelings of other people.
"In the early 1800s, doctors who worked with mental patients began to notice that some of their patients who appeared outwardly normal had what they termed a “moral depravity” or “moral insanity,” in that they seemed to possess no sense of ethics or of the rights of other people."
www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mindmelding...what-is-psychopath-0

Russell Ambrose's response to Myra Pridham being blinded for one year clearly exhibits psychopathology.

His attitude is that there's no point in going after him for money as it won't make you feel better!

Psychopath!

Optimax Patients 22 Mar 2014 10:32 #196

• Mr Abs
Last year a damaged patient (Mustafa) asked me to post recordings of his telephone conversation with Optimax Medical Director Malcolm Samuel on YouTube in order to pressure Russell Ambrose to settle with him.

It worked! Yesterday Mustafa called Sasha Rodoy and told her that Russell had settled with him but he'd signed a gagging order and Ambrose had told him that Sasha must remove the video from YouTube.

Problem is it's not Sasha's recording to remove, its mine! And I have copies of Gentjan Mustafa's request and consent for ALL his recordings to be used on ORML and YouTube.

Sasha was not amused by being bullied in loco parentis (or out) and sent the following email to Russell Ambrose.
Optimax.png

It was copied to me and Sasha is not responsible for publication on my site anymore than she is for my YouTube videos!

Mustafa sent me 4 more recordings - watch this space! ;)

NB: Video moved home: www.facebook.com/pages/Optimax-Ruined-My...p?v=313589212122987&

Russell Keith Ambrose - Optimax Owner (Hot Update) 20 Mar 2014 14:22 #197

• Rosie
Mr Abs wrote:
In a bizarre move last night, Ambrose emailed John McDonnell MP offering to meet with him to discuss how he could help support the campaign.
:S Get real!! This is an obvious attempt to lobby John McDonnell rather than any genuine intent to support the campaign - which of course he has had plenty of time to do since Sasha launched My Beautiful Eyes in 2012.

Coincidence that he makes this offer the same week the BBC exposed Optimax/Ultralase on Welsh TV consumer programme X-ray.

I suggest Mr Ambrose cleans up his own backyard first because I don't think any government Minister or MP would take him seriously or be interested in what he's got to say when he's left a trail of damaged patients without treatment or compensation!

Wonder if David Moulsdale will start a p*ssing contest and now offer his support :unsure:

Russell Keith Ambrose - Optimax Owner (Hot Update) 20 Mar 2014 10:32 #198

• Mr Abs
Last week Russell Ambrose instructed a heavyweight (and expensive) legal team who threatened Sasha Rodoy with a High Court injunction if she breached her gagging order and mentioned Optimax on BBC Radio 5 Live Investigates.

In a bizarre move last night, Ambrose emailed John McDonnell MP offering to meet with him to discuss how he could help support the campaign.

Shame Sasha is gagged because I’m sure she has much she’d like to say on that ;)

Optimax Patients 17 Mar 2014 14:08 #199

• Disgusted
I would have to agree that Russell is incredibly mean, because he doesn't give a s**t that his company has ruined my eyes and my life, and those of others. But I don't think his family are that badly off....... good education for his children, his daughter is a director of Optimax, fancy holidays.....

The house may need work, but it is a very expensive property.

If I were related to that nasty little man, I would disown him rather than benefit from what is, in my opinion, ill gotten gains.

BBC Wales TONIGHT - Russell Ambrose & ULTRALASE 17 Mar 2014 11:26 #200

• Mr Abs
Yesterday the BBC put Optical Express in the hot seat, but tonight it’s Russell Ambrose’s turn!

In 2012 he bought Ultralase and publicly promised to honour the Ultralase LIFETIME guarantee.

Ultralase wasn’t making any money so rather than be stuck with taking care of the people he had promised to, he put Ultralase into administration and left people high and dry.

Russell is so MEAN with money that he has made his family live on what is a building site for the last 3 years while the house is being renovated. Trust me, Russell Ambrose has enough money for his family to live comfortably elsewhere while the builders finish the work.

If he treats his family that way what chance has anyone else got of being treated fairly?!

OERML Twitter Feed