Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Reply Topic: DEPOSIT REFUND

Name
Subject
Boardcode
B) :( :) :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :lol: :sick: :silly: :blink: :blush: :oops: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :S :evil: :whistle: :pinch:
Message
Enlarge /  Shrink
Attachments
Enter code here

Topic History of: DEPOSIT REFUND

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
27 Mar 2018 20:53 #468

Matt A

's Avatar

Sasha helped me to get my £500 deposit back after Optical Express failed to inform me about the 'cooling off' period and failed to reply to my email when I asked for a refund.

Sasha supported me in submitting an MCOL. The day after the MCOL was issued, I had a call and email from OE asking to talk about my booking and answer any questions regarding money or surgery.

After I didn't respond, following Sasha's advice, I eventually received an email telling me that the refund had been processed.

Shortly afterwards, my deposit plus the £35 court fee was refunded to my account.
22 Mar 2018 17:59 #467

Cristina

's Avatar

Hi guys,

I'll keep it short. I cancelled my surgery and I am struggling to get my deposit back.

It's not only frustrating, but massively disrespectful. The whole process brought me to tears, as I am feeling that this company is having a laugh at me.

The 28 WORKING days expired and all I am being told is that this will be processed tomorrow and it never happens! I want to complain or sue them. Any advice?

Below their unbelievable emails!

Earlier I wrote them again saying: Still nothing and it's soon close of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer: out of the office

This morning:
"Good Morning

Thank you for your email.

I apologise profusely that your refund was not processed yesterday, I have spoken with our refund team this morning who have confirmed that your refund will be processed by close of business.

I understand how frustrated you must be and I apologise sincerely for any upset this has caused.

You will receive an email from our refund team by close of business today to confirm your refund has been processed.

Kind regards,

Debbie Hamilton
Customer Services Associate I Customer Care Department
Tel: 01236 795010 Ext. 5558