logo6

Ex OE employee: ask me a question!

• Danny
  • Danny's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Danny on topic Ex OE employee: ask me a question!

Posted 20 Mar 2014 08:42 #41
I was treated at the Milton Keynes branch, my eyes are such that I should not be treated normally, certainly not with OE's laser hardware, I was systematically lied to at every turn from consultation to each and every after care appointment. I assume this is normal practice at OE? far from being a 'perfect candidate' (as the optom told me) I am very much the opposite, but they went ahead anyway.

One thing I found out was when I asked for a copy of the customer satisfaction surveys that they asked me to complete after most appointments (pc based questionnaire) it appeared that they had been doctored, on all questions where I answered negatively there was a duplicate of the question with a positive answer below, this was not done by me but by someone else and they obviously forgot to take out my negative answer.

Is this common?
by Danny
  • ex employee free

Replied by ex employee free on topic Ex OE employee: ask me a question!

Posted 19 Mar 2014 22:33 #42
"What was the staff turn around at Optical Express?"
Differs across the board from 6 months (expendable staff) to 10 years if you can make money

"Is it true that David Moulsdale gets rid of employees who do not do as he asks?"
To a degree yes but it is through micro management techniques
Last Edit:19 Mar 2014 22:34 by ex employee free
  • admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 153

Replied by admin on topic IMPORTANT

Posted 19 Mar 2014 20:05 #43
I know you'd all love to throw rocks at David Moulsdale and hear the dirt dished, but this is a valuable and limited opportunity to ask serious questions which could be helpful to many people.

I will delete/edit frivolous and abusive comments.

I know who this person is and have agreed to guarantee and respect their anonymity, so please don't question their motivation or position at OE.
:kiss:
Last Edit:19 Mar 2014 20:09 by admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublin
  • Dear ex employee

Replied by Dear ex employee on topic Ex OE employee: ask me a question!

Posted 19 Mar 2014 19:20 #44

ex employee free wrote: Quite simple I am an ex employee who is now trying to take down the big Moulsdale machine. Ask a question and if I can answer I will do so, truthfully.

What was the staff turn around at Optical Express?

Is it true that David Moulsdale gets rid of employees who do not do as he asks?
Last Edit:19 Mar 2014 20:07 by Dear ex employee
  • ex employee free

Ex OE employee: ask me a question! was created by ex employee free

Posted 19 Mar 2014 15:47 #45
Quite simple I am an ex employee who is now trying to take down the big Moulsdale machine. Ask a question and if I can answer I will do so, truthfully.

Last Edit:20 Mar 2014 20:57 by ex employee free
Attachments:
Moderators: admin

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount