logo6

ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

• Withheld

Replied by Withheld on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 25 Aug 2013 23:53 #21
Dear Sirs,

As a former employee of Optical Express your website does not surprise me.

I was a refractive Counsellor (Laser Surgery Salesman). The whole company is based on bullying, sales targets and aftercare is an after thought.

There is pressure from managers not to give the customer all available information for fear of scaring them off.

I have seen customers lied to at every level and even witnessed a colleague telling a customer to lie on a credit application in order to fund their surgery (at the Liverpool branch this practice is rife).

After I'd first joined the company, 4 weeks into training, I attended the staff Christmas Party and was physically thrown out and sacked as it was believed I was a journalist. This really should have set alarm bells ringing however I was so in need of a job that when they offered me my position back I had to accept.

I have since been let go from OE for not hitting sales targets, unwilling to lie, bully and cheat to make a sale.

I think the info that will really help you concerns the claims of customer satisfaction.

Customers "should" be asked to complete a customer satisfaction report after each appointment. In my experience 90% of these responses were from employees of OE who couldn't be bothered to ask customers to do so.

All false info!!!!

If you would like any further info from me do not hesitate to ask.

Regards
D__
Last Edit:25 Aug 2013 23:59 by Withheld
  • Conduit

Replied by Conduit on topic ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Posted 21 Aug 2013 22:55 #22

admin wrote: Prison is more fearsome than David Moulsdale or Hugh Kerr

It's likely Messrs Moulsdale & Kerr will soon be able to tell us themselves if they agree
Last Edit:02 Jul 2021 17:47 by Conduit
  • admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 153

ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!! was created by admin

Posted 21 Aug 2013 01:05 #23
Investigations into illegal activities by Optical Express need your co-operation!

This includes alleged fraudulent doctoring of patient satisfaction reports and other more serious offences.

If you have any info please contact info@mybeautifuleyes.co.uk

All info will be treated in strictest confidence.

If you have information which affects the NHS, online reports can be made anonymously @ www.reportnhsfraud.nhs.uk/

Or, call the freephone reporting line on 0800 028 40 60 between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.

If in doubt be aware that others are talking and anyone found to be in possession of undisclosed information concerning OE's alleged illegal activities may be prosecuted!

NB: Prison is more fearsome than David Moulsdale or Hugh Kerr :kiss:
Last Edit:04 Aug 2021 18:40 by admin
Moderators: admin

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount